Friday, December 4, 2009

So I didn't make it

I am dissapointed to report that I didn't complete the 50,000 word novel in one month, but the last week of November was filled with house guests for the holiday and I did almost no writing.  I did make it to 27,000 words though and I am REALLY happy with what I have so far.  My new goal is to finish the first draft of Lackawanna Prophecies - CHOSEN, by Christmas.  This has been a fantastic book to write, and I am excited to see where it will end (although I do have a vauge idea).

4 comments:

Joy said...

I'm sorry that you didn't reach you goal. I feel that it is partically my falt. I will be better and help to get it done by Christmas. Love you

Unknown said...

You are amazing, Ben, and you incredible support for fulfilling your dream. I keep wondering what mine is?...

Unknown said...

Isn't it taking a cruise to a far away land :)

Jo Jo said...

It's all Becky's fault. But it was worth it.